September 18, 2015
Facial serums are loved by beauty gurus everywhere because of their versatility, effectiveness in tackling specific skin issues, and the instant skin smoothing effect they have. A great serum should be rich, luxurious and silky and leave your face feeling like it's been pampered by a professional. We've put together a list of some of our favourite facial serums below to help you find your perfect match.
1. BIOEFFECT EGF Serum We're evangelical about this stuff, but it's for good reason. EGF is a revolutionary new anti-ageing skin-care product based on the latest developments in molecular biology including EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor). The role of EGF in epidermal cell renewal and development was elucidated by scientist Stanley Cohen, who won a Nobel Prize for his work. Just a tiny amount of the serum is enough to see an improvement in complexion and reduce wrinkles, pores and pigmentation by stimulating and accelerating natural skin renewal. The advanced formula contains just nine ingredients and no fragrance, colouring or preservatives.
2. Apothaderm Bright Skin Serum This game changing serum is designed righten & refine blotchy, discoloured skin. Malic & mandelic acids help exfoliate to reduce spots, clear pores & diminish skin imperfections. SmartPeptide technology precisely target impurities. Regular applications of Apothederm Bright Skin Serum helps to even skin tone, leaving skin looking radiant, and if you love getting the most out of your skincare, this serum is also a great maintenance product to help with blemish prone skin.
3. Ling Skincare Freeze & Uncrease SerumSpecially formulated by facialist to the stars Ling Chan, this hydrating serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein & Rice Bran Extract to improve moisture & oxygen levels in the tissues.
4. Caviar Celular Repair Serum This is a nutrient rich complex cocktail of bioengineered molecules with double lifting effect that targets ageing skin. Highly potent molecules, extracted from the caviar, deliver crucial nutrients straight to the deepest cellular level of your skin.Skin regeneration is promoted, as well as increased elasticity and deeper hydration. It not only encourages collagen production and combats aging, but also has strong healing abilities. In a short time skin looks considerably firmer and healthier with a long-lasting improvement in texture.
5. Aroma Works Rejuvenate Facial Serum Oil
This rejuvenating oil from aromatherapy gurus Aroma Works has delicious essential oils with healing properties that also smell completely divine. The lightweight facial oil is non greasy and reduces wrinkles and signs of ageing, whilst soothing skin and improving elasticity. With scents of Rose, Frankincense & Bergamot. Do you use a serum? Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments or on Facebook and Twitter
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 30, 2019
May 07, 2019
April 16, 2019
Get 15 % OFF TODAY
Sign up for our newsletter and get 15 % off your first order!